top of page

Remote learning support

Public·40 members

AI Companions and Emotional Disconnect

I’ve noticed some of my AI companions seem to miss emotional cues that my other clients find engaging—has anyone else experienced this, and what do you think might cause that disconnect?

5 Views
danielbrooks127
6 days ago

Oh, great question! I’ve definitely noticed that some AI companions can struggle with emotional cues, and it can be frustrating. One thing that really helps is to provide feedback on specific interactions where you felt the AI missed the mark. This kind of input can enhance the AI's conversational abilities over time, allowing it to learn and adapt to your emotional needs better. I came across a resource that dives deeper into this topic; it’s really enlightening: https://aigirlfriend.video/. I encourage you to explore it and see how you can refine your interactions!

Email: Liz@mmtpllc.com
Phone: (336) 613-2203
Fax: (336) 776-0599

Metropolitan Milestones Therapy, PLLC
PO Box 3342
Eden, NC 27289-3342

© 2023 by Metropolitan Milestones Therapy, PLLC.

bottom of page